Friday 22nd March 2019, Birmingham, UK.
Registration: 9:30, Talks start at 10, Lunch 12:30, Close by 17:30
Due some very generous sponsorship, we are able to offer some free tickets to those who would not normally be able to afford / justify coming. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply for one.
- Dr Lucy Rogers (@DrLucyRogers) – Inventor and Founder of the Guild of Makers
- Dan Hett (@DanHett) – BAFTA-winning creative technologist, and digital artist.
- Alfred Chow (@Maker_of_Things) and Sue Archer (@SueArcher6) – Makers, Problem solvers and Mousevaark herders
- Paul Parry (@BadDogDesigns_) – Creator of Nixie Tube Clocks
- Hanna Varga (@AshleafLondon) – Maker of unique leaf sculptures in bronze
- Rachel Wong (@konichiwakitty) – FashionTech Engineer + PhD student using stem cells to grow eyes
- Seb Lee-Delisle (@Seb_ly) – Award-winning digital artist and presenter
- Glen Southern (@SouthernGFX) – 3D Modeller, Digital Sculptor
- Show and Tell / Lightning Talks by members
Workshops and Tours:
- Lock Picking Workshops with Nigel Tolley (@DiscreetSecure)
- Paper Animation Workshop with Rob Ives (@RobIves)
- Tours of Autodesk Technology Centre Facility (@adsk_mfg_uk)
Where: Autodesk Technology Centre, Small Heath Business Park, Talbot Way, Birmingham, B10 0HJ
Tickets available at: https://webcollect.org.uk/guildofmakers
£39 GoM members
With special thanks to our sponsors and supporters: